Assistant Product Marketing Manager
As a Assistant Product Marketing Manager (Telecommunication, Greater China sector), you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You will conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to details and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- 2+ years of product marketing experience with at least 1 years experience in a field role
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
We will offer an attractive remuneration package for right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume with present & expected salary to:
email@example.com (in word format)
* All collected information will be used for recruitment purpose only *